Mwatana Organization for Human Rights welcomes any unconditional financial contributions to its activities from individuals and entities, with the following five exceptions:
- We do not accept support from any parties, groups or persons accused of involvement in human rights violations.
- We do not accept support from any parties or persons linked with arms trade.
- We do not accept support from any parties or persons involved in acts of violence at any level.
- We do not accept support from any armed groups or any person affiliated to or supportive of them.
- The organization is committed to the proper management of grants provided to it in accordance with a documentation cycle and financial and administrative control.
- The organization is committed to publishing an annual financial report every year.
The Organization’s Bank Accounts:
Mwatana Organization for Human Rights
Dollar Bank Account: 000-250-1933-002
Riyal Bank Account: 000-250-1933-001
Yemen International Bank, Sana’a, Yemen
For donation from outside Yemen, please contact:
Mwatana Organization for Human Rights, Sana’a, Yemen
Telephone: 00967 1 464987
Fax: 00967 1 537824